- Used on LAB / SMU Systems, Plate Carriers, etc.
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 4" W x 2" D
- MOLLE compatible
- Rear MOLLE can be routed for pouch to be carriered on belt
- Drain hole at bottom of pouch
- 500 D DWR Cordura body with #10 zipper
- Zipper pulls tabs on each side that doubles as a web loop for an emergency 550 cord carry strap.
- MOLLE front straps covered with loop for attaching IR US flag patches for night time identification
- Straps can be used for attaching other MOLLE accessories or d-rings, carabiners, etc
- Color: Multicam, Coyote, Black, Ranger Green
A redesign of a special order survival pouch we made many years ago. We brought this old school item out of our product archives and upgraded it to a more functional overall general purpose pouch for a wide variety of uses. ALICE clip configuration was changed to a MOLLE configuration, MOLLE strips were added to front of pouch and zipper was upgraded. High quality military grade construction. Inside edges are secured by additional binding tape for additional durability.