GEN II CONFIGURATION OF OPERATORS CHOICE PLATE CARRIER.
QUANTITIES LISTED ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
The operators choice! A lightweight, heavy duty, high quality and economically priced plate carrier. Loaded with great features for fit, function and operator comfort. Contains integrated magazine and radio pouches, communication cable slots for maximum comms routing. Fully adjustable Cummerbund accepts hard plates & soft pads for side protection and has lower edge padding for greater operator comfort. Use as a tactical plate carrier or stripped down as a concealable vest for low profile/PSD ops.
- MFG: AWS, Inc
- Military grade quality.
- MOLLE compatible.
- Full adjustable.
- 1,000 denier out cloth.
- 500 denier inner cloth.
- Foam shoulder pads.
- Shoulder pad mounting for VIPR strobe. (not incl.)
- Reinforced "man down" drag handle.
- Accepts front/rear standard hard plates & trauma pads.
- Integrated front panel mag pouches.
- Holds three M-4 30rnd mags.
- Tabbed bungee cord mag retainers.
- Integrated MBITR radio side pouches.
- Comms switch mounting locations.
- Adj. cummerbund w/lower internal padding.
- Cummerbund accepts 6" x 6" hard plate.
- Cummerbund accepts soft trauma pads.
- Loop for call sign/IFF patches
- Assorted colors.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THESE ARE SOLD OUT WE ARE NOT SURE WHEN WE WILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE MORE GEN II PLATE CARRIER CONFIGURATIONS, COULD BE SIX MONTHS OR LONGER UNTIL WE CAN EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING MORE. BECAUSE OF THE ENOURMOUS INCREASE OF BELT ORDERS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE EVERYTHING.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Op's plate carrier is hidden gold
Comfortable, rugged, durable, and is useful in a wide range of applications. I have nothing but stark raving comments to describe the Op's plate carrier, but simply put, it is thee best plate carrier you can buy with money. I wish I had had on on my tours, but working in the private sector now it's my clear choice. Currently in the XL, which fits my frame really well, being 6'5- 250lbs. Fitted with 11x 14 lvl IV front and back Beskar plates and 6x6 side plates.