VINTAGE OLDSCHOOL AWS GEAR
- MFG: AWS, Inc
- Front rack holds 7 ea M-4 30 rnd magazines.
- End pockets for two extra mags or first aid gear.
- Adjustable mag pocket keepers.
- MOLLE front for adding all additional pouches.
- Top center MOLLE panel for holsters/misc pouches.
- Hook strip for name tape or flag patch.
- Adj. MOLLE strap pads for attaching rifle stops/pouches.
- Rear mesh pockets for maps, flat objects.
- Fully adjustable harness with elastic keepers.
Was created for a project with the 82nd Abn Division. This rifleman rack was designed especially for the combat infantryman who has to depend on his kit for his survival.
This rack was designed versatile as possible and allow the infantryman or operator to configure the rack exactly as he wants. There are plenty of MOLLE attaching points all over the vest. The center panel is stiff to mount a holster, MOLLE strips here also allow more pouches. The center panel has a rear mesh pocket for maps, papers, etc. Center MOLLE panel can be easily removed if not needed. Frnt holds a whopping seven 30 rnd magazines with two extra end pockets that will hold additional mags, including the larger M-14 mags. End pockets will also hold a myriad of survival gear, first aid, etc. Rear of rack has three individual mesh pockets. Fully adjustable harness is designed to fit over all types of body armor. All straps have elastic keepers for neat stowage. Straps also have quick release buckles for easy removal.
*NO RETURNS ON DISCONTINUED ITEMS.