- Front rack holds 7 ea M-4 30 rnd magazines.
- Two end pockets for additional mags or gear.
- Adjustable mag pocket keepers.
- MOLLE front for adding all additional pouches.
- Top center MOLLE panel for holsters/misc pouches.
- Hook strip for name tape or flag patch.
- Adj. MOLLE strap pads for attaching rifle stops and more pouches.
- Rear mesh pockets for maps, flat objects.
- Fully adjustable harness with elastic keepers.
- Back Pouch for 100 oz water bladder
- Back lined with multiple rows of MOLLE for addition of pouches.
The Rifleman Rack was designed especially for the Combat Infantryman who has to depend on his kit for his survival. Versatile as possible and allows the Infantryman or Operator to configure the rack exactly how he wants. There are plenty of MOLLE attaching points all over the vest.