AWS, INC - THE BEST GEAR SINCE 1969.... OFTEN COPIED, NEVER DUPLICATED.
SPECIAL MISSION UNIT (SMU™) OPERATOR COMPOSITE MOLLE BELT SET
(COMPLETE WITH 2" INNER BELT)
In response to a request from a SPECIAL MISSION UNIT for a lightweight, low profile, extreme duty operator MOLLE belt capable of carrying heavy loads, a new SMU™ belt was created. Key feature being "extreme duty". Our standard LAB™ body and inner belt system was more than sufficient and became the starting point. After much trial and error testing a wide variety of materials, no single material was capable of providing the durability and strength requirements. All the best features from various materials were selected and bonded into a special composite lightweight material.
The adjustable MOLLE panels were replaced with a single strip of this new proprietary, specially engineered high strength bonded polymer coated fabric composte material. Made from one piece, the fixed laser cut MOLLE pattern strip provides extreme abrasion resistance, very high tensile strength which saves weight, creates a lower profile and adds a much higher load carrying capacity.
Laser cut for clean sealed edges, this composite material is designed for extended wear and high durability for the most demanding operations.
2-3 WEEK LEAD TIME (COULD BE SHORTER - DEPENDS ON PRODUCTION LINE)
- MFG: AWS, INC.
- COLOR: Multicam® or Black.
- Integrates with LAB™ accessories.
- High quality military grade.
- 1-3/4" wide outer belt webbing.
- 2" wide black inner belt.
- TACWEAVE™ dense webbing.
- 5,000lb webbing tensile strength.
- 3 cord A-A-59826 (V-T-295E Type I, Type II) nylon thread.
- COBRA buckle with D-ring.
- Fully adjustable for comfortable fit.
- Made in the USA.
COMPOSITE MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made in the USA.
- .030" thick fabric composite material.
- Polymer coated.
- Bonded fabric composite.
- Enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Water resistant.
- Flexible and lightweight.
- High tensile strength.
AWS, INC... HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS STAY IN THE FIGHT SINCE 1969