- MFG: AWS, INC.
- Military grade quality.
- SINGLE LAYER WEBBING.
- ALL USA MADE MATERIALS.
- PS22040-2 Forged steel adjuster buckle.
- PS22020-2 Forged steel v-ring.
- Forged hardware is dark grey phosphate coated.
- Type 13 MIL-W-4088K 7,000 lb test webbing.
- V-T-295E 3 cord heavy duty thread.
- Heat sealed ends to prevent fraying.
- Abrasion liner to prevent wear at hardware point.
- Fully adjustable for comfortable fit.
- Free end covered with hook/loop.
- Multiple colors available.
- Berry/TAA compliant.
- Made in USA.
SINGLE LAYER WEBBING
Not the cheapest belt but without doubt the best belt. Highest quality that you can count on, the same belt we make for the US military. We don't cut corners. We don't use import materials. You will not be disappointed.
The standard belt for most military, special operations and security contractors in the tactical community.
Made in USA with USA materials. Our belt is manufactured using the best quality MILSPEC parachute grade forged hardware. The highest quality USA made MILSPEC Type 13 nylon parachute webbing. Hardware is sewn down with MILSPEC 3 cord nylon thread using fully computerized automatic pattern sewing machines for the highest quality and strength. After manufacturing, each belt is fully inspected and double checked to ensure it passes our rigid quality control requirements. We cut don't corners. We don't use import materials. We don't sew by hand.
CAUTION - This rigger belt, in conjunction with a harness, should only be used by trained individuals to ensure maximum safety. It is not recommended to use any type of Riggers belt as a stand-alone safety device.