- Single layer webbing.
- High quality superior military grade qaulity,
- AustriAlpin COBRA quick release buckle.
- Type 13 MIL-W-4088K 7,000lb tensile strength webbing.
- #69 A-A-59826 (V-T-295E Type I, Type II) nylon thread.
- Heat sealed ends to prevent fraying.
- Fully adjustable for comfortable fit.
- Black, Ranger Green, Red, Coyote and Desert Tan
Sometimes you just need a belt to hold your pants up. Don't need a stiff "CQB/Shooters" belt. Based around the ever popular AustriAlpin COBRA buckle, our BDU/Tactical pants belt is simple, reliable and rugged and fits almost every pants out there with 2" belt loops.
We use the special order AustriAlpin COBRA buckle that is anodized, we do not use the powder coated KTL finish. The anodized special order version is our standard buckle we use on all of our belt products for the US Military. Corrosion resistance and wear/tear is much higher than the powder coated version.