- MFG: AWS, INC.
- Military grade quality
- ALL USA MADE MATERIALS.
- DOUBLE LAYER.
- Plastic stiffener insert.
- PS22040-2 Forged steel adjuster buckle.
- PS22020-2 Forged steel V-ring.
- Hardware is dark grey phosphate coated.
- Type 13 MIL-W-4088K 7,000 lb test webbing.
- V-T-295E 3 cord heavy duty thread.
- Heat sealed ends to prevent fraying.
- Abrasion liner to prevent wear at hardware point.
- Fully adjustable for comfortable fit.
- Free end covered with hook/loop.
- Multiple colors available.
Same high quality belt as our #50111 except that it has a double layer of webbing for maximum stiffness. Prevents belt edges from "rolling" and allows belt attachments or pouches to be used.
Not the cheapest belt but without doubt the best belt. Highest quality that you can count on, the same belt we make for the US military. We don't cut corners. We don't use import materials. You will not be disappointed.
Made in USA with USA materials. Our belt is manufactured using the best quality MILSPEC parachute grade forged hardware. The highest quality USA made MILSPEC Type 13 nylon parachute webbing. Hardware is sewn down with MILSPEC 3 cord nylon thread using fully computerized automatic pattern sewing machines for the highest quality and strength. After manufacturing, each belt is fully inspected and double checked to ensure it passes our rigid quality control requirements. We cut no corners.
CAUTION - This rigger belt, in conjunction with a harness, should only be used by trained individuals to ensure maximum safety. It is not recommended to use any type of Riggers belt as a stand-alone safety device.
SPECIAL SIZES CAN BE CUSTOM MADE - CALL FOR PRICING (833-843-0170)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not as a course weave as the shooters belt. The part that weaves into the belt buckle is more easy to deal with than the shooter belt. It's just a bit more flexible. Still carries a pistol easy enough. I'd use this one more daily than the shooters belt. If you're in between sizes like I am, order the size up.